The texts, illustrations and maps selected for this exhibit are sampled from the donations and acquisitions to DePaul University Library between 1927 and 2013 and meant to represent both major donations and acquisitions and multiple constituencies of donors.
The items were on display in DePaul University's Special Collections and Archives Department from January 2013 through June 2013. The physical exhibit was curated by Michelle McCoy, DePaul University Special Collections and Archives, Bibliographic Assistant. Items from the Opening Day and Vincentian Heritage Collections were selected by Andrew Rea, Vincentian Librarian.
This digital exhibit was organized by Michelle McCoy with assistance from Morgen MacIntosh Hodgetts, DePaul University Special Collections and Archives Department Archivist/Librarian in July 2013. DePaul University Libraries Cataloger, Renata Schneider, assigned subject headings to each item and performed a review of all descriptive metadata assigned.